Our residential team can assist you in arranging your mortgage to help you buy your first, or next home, and can also assist you with your re-mortgage options. We offer our mortgages on an independent whole of market basis, which means you can be assured of receiving the very best advice based on your personal circumstances.
- No upfront fees
- Can be arranged without interview
- Flexible payment terms
- Independent whole of market access
- Long term fixed rates (Up to 10 years)
- Same day agreement in principles
Speak to us today +441908972491
This will be why Charleston have such a great reputation then!! Many thanks Andrew for the expeditious and favourable response, the offer ticks all the boxes and looks near a perfect match to what we are seeking!
Fixed Rate Purchase Mortgage
Taking out a mortgage is one of the biggest commitments you will make in your life and is therefore imperative that you receive the right advice on the mortgage you are taking.
Whether you are a first time buyer or buying your next home, it is important to make sure you ask the right questions from the outset, and that you get a good idea of what you are able to borrow based on your circumstance before you agree to purchase a house.
What to consider?
- How much can you borrow based on your income and outgoings?
- How much deposit do you have? – The more deposit you can put in will generally reduce the interest rate that you will be charged by your lender
- What type of survey do you want to get on your new home?
- Have you appointed a solicitor?
- How long do you intend to stat in your new home
- What insurances do you have to take, and what insurance should you take
These are just some of the many questions that you may and should have, and the team at Charleston are well suited to talk you through your all of your options and help you on your way to buying your next home.
Fixed Rate Re-Mortgage
There are many reasons why you may be looking to re-mortgage your home, perhaps your current promotional rate has come to an end and you are looking for a new deal, or if you are looking to raise further capital out of the equity you have built up in your home, our specialists will be able to discuss your options including whether a re-mortgage is the most suitable option for you.
With over 20 years experience and master broker status, Charleston Financial are one of the market leading firms able to arrange fixed rate residential property mortgages with LTV's of up to 85%. Currently popular by demand are 3, 5 and 10 year fixed rate mortgages