Limited Company Buy To Let
With recent dramatic changes relating to mortgage interest tax relief for buy to let landlords, financing properties in a Limited Company has become the route of choice for new and existing landlords.
- Interest only or repayment options are available
- Mortgage for escalating personal portfolios in to limited company holdings
- Borrow more VS personal buy to lets
- Available for first time landlords
- SPV and trading business options available
- 85% available without additional security
- Available on houses, flats, HMO’s, Multi Unit Blocks and commercial buildings
- 100% available with additional security
Speak to us today +441908972491
Very pleased with your service and the results on my mortgage with Gwyn Jones. I would like to speak to you again regarding another matter I need finance for. A special mention on your professional telephone manner
To ensure that you are receiving not just the cheapest rates and fees in the market, but the most suitable mortgage, we provide our customers with a whole of market limited company buy to let mortgage offering. We tailor this to be set up for your own personal company situation.
Below is a cashflow Scenario comparing the tax implications for both company and personal mortgage **source The Mortgage Works
We can accept Buy to Let mortgage applications from individuals,Trading Limited Companies, SPV's and overseas entities
How can Charleston help?
There are many areas of criteria which define the lenders that will lend on Limited Company Buy to Let mortgages
Some of the basic questions that you will be asked:-
- Will you be creating a separate SPV company? (Special Purpose Vehicle)
- Will you be buying in an existing trading business company?
- Are the (SIC codes) correct at companies house
- How much stamp duty do I have to pay
- How will the deposit be introduced into the company, directors loan, intercompany loan
These are just some of the factors that will need to be considered when choosing which lender to apply, and by using Charleston as your provider of choice, you will benefit from all of our years of knowledge and experience, ensuring that your mortgage application is dealt with in a streamline efficient manner and your time is not wasted with lenders who are not appropriate to your personal requirements.
We value our customer relationships and pride our selves on our service, with a view of being your broker of choice for the life time of your property mortgage portfolio