Charleston Financial can provide customers with options for business loans which are a standalone product away from commercial property mortgages.
Business loans are generally provided on an unsecured basis, although most lenders will still require a personal guarantee, and a debenture on the company.
The main stipulation for business finance is that the funds borrowed must be for the sole purpose of business; this can include, but is not limited to;
- Cash flow for working capital
- Consolidation of current business borrowing, for example, credit cards, overdrafts, and hire purchase
- VAT loans
- Payment of corporation tax
- Deposits toward commercial property
- Renovations toward business premises
- Growth Capital
- Asset Finance/Refinance
- loan sizes from £10,000 to £500,000
I have to place on record that working with you guys is far more pro-active that the main banks - I'm finding them slower than ever in their response time and internal procedures, you are very refreshing, keep up the good work.
We can arrange business loans from 12 months to 6 years and can arrange loans for the following business types
- Private Limited companies
- Limited liability partnerships
- Sole Traders
Following an initial telephone conversation, which provides us the opportunity to determine the suitability of a business loan, typically, all we require to obtain a lending decision will be the following:-
- Proof of identity by way of a copy of the guarantors’ passports
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement, etc) dated within the last 3 months
- 6 months of business bank statements
- 1 or 2 years filed accounts showing profitability
Should you wish to find out more or discuss your options with our business loan experts, please contact us on (telephone number)