Who will lend on HMO properties?
As many mainstream lenders will not lend on HMO properties, typically, a specialist in “buy to let” mortgages is required.
Therefore, using a specialist broker will ensure that the best advice is given and the best deal is located.
Guide to HMO Mortgages
- Use classes order for HMO properties
- What are the HMO regulations?
- Does a HMO need planning permission?
- Is there a register for HMOs
- What is a HMO
- Definition of a HMO
- Do I Need a Licence for a HMO
- What are HMO Properties
- What are the Requirements for a HMO
- What are the HMO Regulations
- Who will lend on HMO properties?