What are the Requirements for a HMO
To ensure the property is an HMO, the following must apply:
- the property is suitable for the number occupying it (e.g.: facilities and size)
- the manager of the property (be you or an agent) is “fit and proper” (e.g.: no criminal record or landlord laws or code breached)
- every year an updated Gas Safety Certificate must be sent to the local council
- installation and maintenance of smoke alarms
- Electrical Appliance Safety Certificates must be provided
Guide to HMO Mortgages
- Use classes order for HMO properties
- What are the HMO regulations?
- Does a HMO need planning permission?
- Is there a register for HMOs
- What is a HMO
- Definition of a HMO
- Do I Need a Licence for a HMO
- What are HMO Properties
- What are the Requirements for a HMO
- What are the HMO Regulations
- Who will lend on HMO properties?
I can confirm completion has taken place and the funds have arrived successfully in to my account today. I would like to thank you for all of your help and professionalism during this process, it has been straight forward and a breath of fresh air compared to some previous brokers I have experienced, and very much appreciated. I look forward to the next time we can do business together (hopefully sooner rather than later)