Is there a register for HMOs
The Housing Act 2004 states that a council must maintain a public register of all HMO’s. This will include any temporary exemption notices served along with details of interim or final management orders made. The register does not include the details of the landlord.
Since April 2013, all areas in Northern Ireland are covered by the HMO Registration Scheme and must be registered with the Housing Executive.
Guide to HMO Mortgages
- Use classes order for HMO properties
- What are the HMO regulations?
- Does a HMO need planning permission?
- Is there a register for HMOs
- What is a HMO
- Definition of a HMO
- Do I Need a Licence for a HMO
- What are HMO Properties
- What are the Requirements for a HMO
- What are the HMO Regulations
- Who will lend on HMO properties?
I phoned on Friday to thank you and all your staff for the hard work and effort you put in to get this deal through, you have done more than what was required of you and your staff have gone beyond the call of duty to achieve completion. I genuinely thank you and all the staff at Charleston for making it happen in a professional and friendly way and I will certainly recommend your services to any one I can