Is there a register for HMOs
The Housing Act 2004 states that a council must maintain a public register of all HMO’s. This will include any temporary exemption notices served along with details of interim or final management orders made. The register does not include the details of the landlord.
Since April 2013, all areas in Northern Ireland are covered by the HMO Registration Scheme and must be registered with the Housing Executive.
Guide to HMO Mortgages
- Use classes order for HMO properties
- What are the HMO regulations?
- Does a HMO need planning permission?
- Is there a register for HMOs
- What is a HMO
- Definition of a HMO
- Do I Need a Licence for a HMO
- What are HMO Properties
- What are the Requirements for a HMO
- What are the HMO Regulations
- Who will lend on HMO properties?
Thanks again for arranging my commercial mortgage, if it was not for you the whole project would have come to a halt as no other broker or lender was interested. I know where to come next time.