Homeowner - 5 year fixed rate mortgage from 1.34%*
Long term fixed rate mortgages are now at historic lows. The Bank of England bae rate currently sits at 0.1%, it's lowest level in more than 300 years. Now is the time to consider a fixed rate mortgage offer and lock in these low rates for 5 years.
- Free Valuation and Free Legal Work
- Lender Arrangement Fee Can be added to Loan
- Rate Up to 60% LTV
- Subsequent Rate (SVR) 3.35%
- Speak to our qualified advisers today!
- Overall cost for comparison - APRC 2.3%
I have been working with James Hardwick who has been extremely professional and approachable at all times. He has dealt with all issues regarding the others parties – very happy with the service provided
Fixed Rate Re-Mortgage
Whether you are within 6 months of your current fixed rate ending, or on your existing mortgage lenders standard variable rate (SVR) now is the perfect time for a free review of your mortgage deal.
With the base rate sitting at 0.10%, and the general assumption that this will be increasing in the coming months, the current fixed rates offered by lenders are starting to increase.
To benefit from the current best rates, you can speak to one of our mortgage advisers on 01908 448 685, with no commitment and no upfront costs to discuss your requirements and find out what is available.
What to consider?
- How much can you borrow based on your income and outgoings?
- Do you need to borrow any additional funds on your existing mortgage for any purpose (home improvements, consolidation, 2nd home purchases)
- Do you want to add lenders arrangement fees on top of your mortgage if there are any
- How long is your existing mortgage term, can you shorten it with lower rates?
These are just some of the many questions that you may and should have, and the team at Charleston are well suited to talk you through your all of your options and help you on securing the very best mortgage rates in the market.
Fixed Rate Re-Mortgage
With over 20 years experience and master broker status, Charleston Financial are one of the market leading firms able to arrange fixed rate residential property mortgages with LTV's of up to 90%. Currently popular by demand are 3, 5 and 10 year fixed rate mortgages.
If you are looking to purchase a property, we can also discuss what mortgage options are available to you to help you achieve your property dreams. Call us today on