Why can't I find a table of rates?
Commercial mortgages rates are unlike rates for residential mortgages and personal loans.
They are not a pre-determined offering because there are more considerations to take into account on a case by case basis.
Each application for a commercial mortgage is treated individually by the lender and the offer will include the rates at which the lender is prepared to undertake the financing, generally based upon LTV's and risk profile.
Together with factors, the lenders decision and the rate offered will be made based on the individual circumstance of the applicant, taking into consideration all risk factors, size of loan, length of loan etc.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Thanks again for arranging my commercial mortgage, if it was not for you the whole project would have come to a halt as no other broker or lender was interested. I know where to come next time.