Which properties qualify as commercial?
There are wide range of properties that you can mortgage under a commercial mortgage. Our specialist commercial mortgage advisors will help you source the right mortgage deal for the type of property/investment you are looking to make.
|Small Selection of Qualifying Property Types|
|Retail Premises||Single Office Units||Office Complexes||Industrial Units|
|Factories||Warehouses||Development Land||Nursing Homes|
|Care Homes||Specialist Buy To Lets||Owner Occupation||Residential Property Portfolios|
|Shopping Centres||Retail Parks||Serviced Offices||Business Parks|
|Golf Courses||Spas||Surgeries||Dental Practices|
|Vets||Schools & Colleges||Day Care Nurseries|
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Just to say a big thank you to you and all the others who have helped with this process – including the underwriters at Shawbrook who met me early this morning. We have completed on the purchase successfully! This would not have been possible without your intervention – so a big thank you.