Which properties qualify as commercial?
There are wide range of properties that you can mortgage under a commercial mortgage. Our specialist commercial mortgage advisors will help you source the right mortgage deal for the type of property/investment you are looking to make.
|Small Selection of Qualifying Property Types|
|Retail Premises||Single Office Units||Office Complexes||Industrial Units|
|Factories||Warehouses||Development Land||Nursing Homes|
|Care Homes||Specialist Buy To Lets||Owner Occupation||Residential Property Portfolios|
|Shopping Centres||Retail Parks||Serviced Offices||Business Parks|
|Golf Courses||Spas||Surgeries||Dental Practices|
|Vets||Schools & Colleges||Day Care Nurseries|
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I phoned on Friday to thank you and all your staff for the hard work and effort you put in to get this deal through, you have done more than what was required of you and your staff have gone beyond the call of duty to achieve completion. I genuinely thank you and all the staff at Charleston for making it happen in a professional and friendly way and I will certainly recommend your services to any one I can