Which properties qualify as commercial?
There are wide range of properties that you can mortgage under a commercial mortgage. Our specialist commercial mortgage advisors will help you source the right mortgage deal for the type of property/investment you are looking to make.
|Small Selection of Qualifying Property Types|
|Retail Premises||Single Office Units||Office Complexes||Industrial Units|
|Factories||Warehouses||Development Land||Nursing Homes|
|Care Homes||Specialist Buy To Lets||Owner Occupation||Residential Property Portfolios|
|Shopping Centres||Retail Parks||Serviced Offices||Business Parks|
|Golf Courses||Spas||Surgeries||Dental Practices|
|Vets||Schools & Colleges||Day Care Nurseries|
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I’ve just heard from my solicitor that he has the funds in from Interbay, had paid off our mortgage and is sending the balance on to me, which means that finally this is all over and I can move on. Thank you all so much for your help in arranging the mortgage, I am sure that my future plans will involve needing to arrange finance, and I will happily come back to you again.