When are commercial mortgages applicable?
Commercial mortgages can be arranged for the purchase or re-mortgaging of property that is primarily used for commercial or business use.
Alternatively commercial mortgages can be used as a way of investing (commercial buy to let), typically generating a much higher yield return vs residential buy to lets
Whether you need to buy a new building or release the equity from your existing one, a commercial mortgage could be the answer.
Property may increase in value, business capital will go up and interest repayments on a commercial mortgage are tax deductible.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Thank you very much for your fantastic service, it wouldn’t have happened without your expert assistance