When are commercial mortgages applicable?
Commercial mortgages can be arranged for the purchase or re-mortgaging of property that is primarily used for commercial or business use.
Alternatively commercial mortgages can be used as a way of investing (commercial buy to let).
Whether you need to buy a new building or release the equity from your existing one, a commercial mortgage could be the answer.
Typically to purchase, re-finance or expand businesses.
Property may increase in value, business capital will go up and interest repayments on a commercial mortgage are tax deductable.
Enables you to NOT have unexpected rent increases but, obviously, monthly repayments could go up if you have a variable rate deal.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I phoned on Friday to thank you and all your staff for the hard work and effort you put in to get this deal through, you have done more than what was required of you and your staff have gone beyond the call of duty to achieve completion. I genuinely thank you and all the staff at Charleston for making it happen in a professional and friendly way and I will certainly recommend your services to any one I can