When are commercial mortgages applicable?
Commercial mortgages can be arranged for the purchase or re-mortgaging of property that is primarily used for commercial or business use.
Alternatively commercial mortgages can be used as a way of investing (commercial buy to let).
Whether you need to buy a new building or release the equity from your existing one, a commercial mortgage could be the answer.
Typically to purchase, re-finance or expand businesses.
Property may increase in value, business capital will go up and interest repayments on a commercial mortgage are tax deductable.
Enables you to NOT have unexpected rent increases but, obviously, monthly repayments could go up if you have a variable rate deal.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
My solicitor just called me to confirm the purchase is now completed. This is fantastic! My husband and I want to thank you for all your hard work, especially Sue for her professional, punctual and productive work through the whole purchase. This is the 2nd time we work together and has been a very happy one. I will come back to you next time for the next project