When are commercial mortgages applicable?
Commercial mortgages can be arranged for the purchase or re-mortgaging of property that is primarily used for commercial or business use.
Alternatively commercial mortgages can be used as a way of investing (commercial buy to let), typically generating a much higher yield return vs residential buy to lets
Whether you need to buy a new building or release the equity from your existing one, a commercial mortgage could be the answer.
Property may increase in value, business capital will go up and interest repayments on a commercial mortgage are tax deductible.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I’ve just heard from my solicitor that he has the funds in from Interbay, had paid off our mortgage and is sending the balance on to me, which means that finally this is all over and I can move on. Thank you all so much for your help in arranging the mortgage, I am sure that my future plans will involve needing to arrange finance, and I will happily come back to you again.