What other fees might I incur?
A valuation fee – a report, following a visit to the property, sent to the lender. Cost depends on the type of property and the value of the property.
Legal fees – payable to your own legal team along with the lender’s legal fees.
Redemption penalties – a fee payable to the lender if the mortgage is paid off before the agreed term, however most mortgage options that we arrange will allow an element of overpayment without incurring any penalties
You may decide to pay or cancel a fixed interest rate loan and, therefore, there may be a breakage cost in addition to other fees such as redemption penalties.
Up to 10% of the outstanding loan amount can be re-paid in any 12 month period without incurring any repayment charges (for most lenders).
Brokers arrangement fee, typically, 1 % of the loan value. Charleston provide a completion guarantee on our mortgages meaning that you will not pay our broker fee until successful completion of the mortgage.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
This will be why Charleston have such a great reputation then!! Many thanks Andrew for the expeditious and favourable response, the offer ticks all the boxes and looks near a perfect match to what we are seeking!