What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
Commercial mortgage loan to value is typically up to 75% without requiring additional security, however, you can get loan to values of up to 100% if you do have additional security available in the form of other property that the additional value can be secured against.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
This is the second time I have used Charleston and it won’t be the last, I have also recommended your service to a friend of mine.