What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
The "funding for lending schemes" is an initiative between the Bank of England and The Treasury designed to encourage the stimulation of the economy.
In essence, the Bank of England is letting commercial banks borrow funds from it cheaply so it can pass this on in the form of cheaper loans to firms
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Just to say a big thank you to you and all the others who have helped with this process – including the underwriters at Shawbrook who met me early this morning. We have completed on the purchase successfully! This would not have been possible without your intervention – so a big thank you.