What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
The "funding for lending schemes" is an initiative between the Bank of England and The Treasury designed to encourage the stimulation of the economy.
In essence, the Bank of England is letting commercial banks borrow funds from it cheaply so it can pass this on in the form of cheaper loans to firms
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I have to place on record that working with you guys is far more pro-active that the main banks - I'm finding them slower than ever in their response time and internal procedures, you are very refreshing, keep up the good work.