What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
The "funding for lending schemes" is an initiative between the Bank of England and The Treasury designed to encourage the stimulation of the economy.
In essence, the Bank of England is letting commercial banks borrow funds from it cheaply so it can pass this on in the form of cheaper loans to firms
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I can confirm completion has taken place and the funds have arrived successfully in to my account today. I would like to thank you for all of your help and professionalism during this process, it has been straight forward and a breath of fresh air compared to some previous brokers I have experienced, and very much appreciated. I look forward to the next time we can do business together (hopefully sooner rather than later)