What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
The "funding for lending schemes" is an initiative between the Bank of England and The Treasury designed to encourage the stimulation of the economy.
In essence, the Bank of England is letting commercial banks borrow funds from it cheaply so it can pass this on in the form of cheaper loans to firms
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I just wanted you to know that the experience with Charelston has been utterly professional and competent in every aspect of this transaction. The solicitor I instructed was not good at all and I would have walked away from this deal a long time ago had Andrew not consistently calmed me down and gone the extra mile to find solutions to any stumbling blocks that came up. I have been particularly impressed by his balance of never pestering but always remaining attentive and responsive when required. I was a director of a FTSE financial services firm for 12 year so know about the importance of customer service and the thing I notice most in the industry is how rare decent service actually is. Well done to you on employing, training and motivating staff of Andrew’s calibre, I would certainly use you again in the future.