What is a commercial mortgage?
A commercial mortgage is a mortgage loan secured on a property, which is not your residence, such as an office building, industrial warehouse or retail premises.
There are two types of commercial mortgage – a business mortgage for trading purposes and a commercial investment mortgage for those looking to invest in commercial property. However, each loan has to be assessed individually.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
My solicitor just called me to confirm the purchase is now completed. This is fantastic! My husband and I want to thank you for all your hard work, especially Sue for her professional, punctual and productive work through the whole purchase. This is the 2nd time we work together and has been a very happy one. I will come back to you next time for the next project