What is a commercial mortgage?
A commercial mortgage is a mortgage loan secured on a property, which is not your residence, such as an office building, industrial warehouse or retail premises.
There are two types of commercial mortgage – a business mortgage for trading purposes and a commercial investment mortgage for those looking to invest in commercial property. However, each loan has to be assessed individually.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Very pleased with your service and the results on my mortgage with Gwyn Jones. I would like to speak to you again regarding another matter I need finance for. A special mention on your professional telephone manner