What are typical arrangement fees?
Lender arrangement fees range from 0 – 3 % of the loan amount depending on the perceived lending risk associated with the property transaction.
Arrangement fees are usually included within the loan and deducted when it completes
Some lenders may charge a non-refundable commitment fee which is part of the overall arrangement fee, payable upon acceptance of the formal mortgage offer.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I’ve just heard from my solicitor that he has the funds in from Interbay, had paid off our mortgage and is sending the balance on to me, which means that finally this is all over and I can move on. Thank you all so much for your help in arranging the mortgage, I am sure that my future plans will involve needing to arrange finance, and I will happily come back to you again.