What are typical arrangement fees?
Lender arrangement fees range from 0–3 % of the loan amount depending on the perceived lending risk associated with the property transaction.
Arrangement fees are usually included within the loan and deducted when it completes
Some lenders may charge a non-refundable commitment fee which is part of the overall arrangement fee, payable upon acceptance of the formal mortgage offer.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I phoned on Friday to thank you and all your staff for the hard work and effort you put in to get this deal through, you have done more than what was required of you and your staff have gone beyond the call of duty to achieve completion. I genuinely thank you and all the staff at Charleston for making it happen in a professional and friendly way and I will certainly recommend your services to any one I can