What are typical arrangement fees?
Lender arrangement fees range from 0 – 3 % of the loan amount depending on the perceived lending risk associated with the property transaction.
Arrangement fees are usually included within the loan and deducted when it completes
Some lenders may charge a non-refundable commitment fee which is part of the overall arrangement fee, payable upon acceptance of the formal mortgage offer.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Many thanks for all your help in getting both mortgages over the line. I really appreciate your concerted efforts to solve all the problems that arose & apologise for my frantic mails and calls to you both. Rest assured I will certainly come back to Charleston again and feel free to have anyone refer to me in respect to explaining my experience in dealing with you all