What are typical arrangement fees?
Lender arrangement fees range from 0–3 % of the loan amount depending on the perceived lending risk associated with the property transaction.
Arrangement fees are usually included within the loan and deducted when it completes
Some lenders may charge a non-refundable commitment fee which is part of the overall arrangement fee, payable upon acceptance of the formal mortgage offer.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for your support for my re-mortgage application especially for Gemma’s professionalism and patience throughout the whole process. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future.