What are the benefits of using a broker?
By using the elite commercial specialist team at Charleston, you are able to access and benefit from our years of knowledge, relationships and technology.
We ensure that any application that is presented to a lender has the very best chance of success, reducing declines, time spent by you applying to multiple lenders, and giving you the best opportunities in the lending market.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
This will be why Charleston have such a great reputation then!! Many thanks Andrew for the expeditious and favourable response, the offer ticks all the boxes and looks near a perfect match to what we are seeking!