Where can I find the best deals?
Even though an obvious starting point would be the high street, the most competitive deals may not be available.
The services of a specialist broker can cover the whole market.
We are able to provide mortgages that track the bank base rate, and also provide very competitive fixed rate options for peace of mind.
Commercial mortgages can be arranged on a capital repayment or interest only basis, both will normally provide the ability to overpay the mortgage as well.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Just to let you know that we did complete the deal earlier today after 5 months of effort. A thank you to all at Charleston for your help and persistence with this matter.