Where can I find the best deals?
Even though an obvious starting point would be the high street, the most competitive deals may not be available.
The services of a specialist broker can cover the whole market.
Most commercial mortgages are variable rate. In residential terms this would be called a “Tracker” mortgage as the rate would, most commonly, be quoted x% over base or LIBOR. However, fixed rate commercial mortgages are available if it suits the circumstances of the borrower.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I phoned on Friday to thank you and all your staff for the hard work and effort you put in to get this deal through, you have done more than what was required of you and your staff have gone beyond the call of duty to achieve completion. I genuinely thank you and all the staff at Charleston for making it happen in a professional and friendly way and I will certainly recommend your services to any one I can