Where can I find the best deals?
Even though an obvious starting point would be the high street, the most competitive deals may not be available.
The services of a specialist broker can cover the whole market.
Most commercial mortgages are variable rate. In residential terms this would be called a “Tracker” mortgage as the rate would, most commonly, be quoted x% over base or LIBOR. However, fixed rate commercial mortgages are available if it suits the circumstances of the borrower.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
I can confirm completion has taken place and the funds have arrived successfully in to my account today. I would like to thank you for all of your help and professionalism during this process, it has been straight forward and a breath of fresh air compared to some previous brokers I have experienced, and very much appreciated. I look forward to the next time we can do business together (hopefully sooner rather than later)