Where can I find the best deals?
Even though an obvious starting point would be the high street, the most competitive deals may not be available.
The services of a specialist broker can cover the whole market.
Most commercial mortgages are variable rate. In residential terms this would be called a “Tracker” mortgage as the rate would, most commonly, be quoted x% over base or LIBOR. However, fixed rate commercial mortgages are available if it suits the circumstances of the borrower.
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- What is the Funding for Lending Scheme?
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
My solicitor just called me to confirm the purchase is now completed. This is fantastic! My husband and I want to thank you for all your hard work, especially Sue for her professional, punctual and productive work through the whole purchase. This is the 2nd time we work together and has been a very happy one. I will come back to you next time for the next project