Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
There are no limitations on mortgaging freehold commercial properties
Typically a commercial mortgage can be raised on a leasehold property as long as there is more than 40 years remaining on the lease (for most lenders).
Commercial Mortgage Guide
- What is a commercial mortgage?
- When are commercial mortgages applicable?
- Who can apply for a commercial mortgage?
- what-is-the-Recovery-Loan- Scheme
- Where can I find the best deals?
- Can I mortgage leasehold and freehold properties?
- What are typical arrangement fees?
- What other fees might I incur?
- What are the benefits of using a broker?
- What is the typical loan to value ratio (LTV)?
- Why can't I find a table of rates?
- Which properties qualify as commercial?
Just to let you know that we did complete the deal earlier today after 5 months of effort. A thank you to all at Charleston for your help and persistence with this matter.