What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
Any property that is purchased with the intent to let qualifies as an acceptable Buy to Let property. These can range from a whole block of flats or apartments, a single-family home, or just a single flat / apartment. Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO), a single dwelling with separate individuals cohabiting.
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial buy to let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Typical fees for buy to let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to let, what can i claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
My solicitor just called me to confirm the purchase is now completed. This is fantastic! My husband and I want to thank you for all your hard work, especially Sue for her professional, punctual and productive work through the whole purchase. This is the 2nd time we work together and has been a very happy one. I will come back to you next time for the next project