What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
You will be required to pay a 3% Stamp Duty Tax on any properties that cost over £125,000. The current Stamp Duty Rate as of April 1, 2016 are as follows:
- 3% tax on the first £125,000
- 5% on the portion from £125,001 to £250,000
- 8% on the portion from £250,001 to £925,000
- 13% on the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million
- 15% on everything over that £1.5 million
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial buy to let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Typical fees for buy to let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to let, what can i claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
This will be why Charleston have such a great reputation then!! Many thanks Andrew for the expeditious and favourable response, the offer ticks all the boxes and looks near a perfect match to what we are seeking!