What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
You will be required to pay a 3% Stamp Duty Tax on any properties that cost over £125,000. The current Stamp Duty Rate as of April 1, 2016 are as follows:
- 3% tax on the first £125,000
- 5% on the portion from £125,001 to £250,000
- 8% on the portion from £250,001 to £925,000
- 13% on the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million
- 15% on everything over that £1.5 million
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial Buy to Let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a Buy-to-Let mortgage?
- What are Typical fees for Buy to Let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to Let, what can I claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
- What deposit do you need for a Buy to Let?
This is the second time I have used Charleston and it won’t be the last, I have also recommended your service to a friend of mine.