What is Buy To Let?
Buy to let is where an individual, a property investor or developer purchases property with the intent to let. Buying property to let differs from a normal home or residential purchase because the property is purchased with the sole intention of renting the property to a tenant rather than the owner residing in the property themselves.
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial buy to let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Typical fees for buy to let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to let, what can i claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
I can confirm completion has taken place and the funds have arrived successfully in to my account today. I would like to thank you for all of your help and professionalism during this process, it has been straight forward and a breath of fresh air compared to some previous brokers I have experienced, and very much appreciated. I look forward to the next time we can do business together (hopefully sooner rather than later)