What is Buy To Let?
Buy to let is where an individual, a property investor or developer purchases property with the intent to let. Buying property to let differs from a normal home or residential purchase because the property is purchased with the sole intention of renting the property to a tenant rather than the owner residing in the property themselves.
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial Buy to Let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a Buy-to-Let mortgage?
- What are Typical fees for Buy to Let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to Let, what can I claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
- What deposit do you need for a Buy to Let?
I have to place on record that working with you guys is far more pro-active that the main banks - I'm finding them slower than ever in their response time and internal procedures, you are very refreshing, keep up the good work.