What is Buy To Let?
Buy to let is where an individual, a property investor or developer purchases property with the intent to let. Buying property to let differs from a normal home or residential purchase because the property is purchased with the sole intention of renting the property to a tenant rather than the owner residing in the property themselves.
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial buy to let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Typical fees for buy to let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to let, what can i claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
I just wanted you to know that the experience with Charelston has been utterly professional and competent in every aspect of this transaction. The solicitor I instructed was not good at all and I would have walked away from this deal a long time ago had Andrew not consistently calmed me down and gone the extra mile to find solutions to any stumbling blocks that came up. I have been particularly impressed by his balance of never pestering but always remaining attentive and responsive when required. I was a director of a FTSE financial services firm for 12 year so know about the importance of customer service and the thing I notice most in the industry is how rare decent service actually is. Well done to you on employing, training and motivating staff of Andrew’s calibre, I would certainly use you again in the future.