What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
A special purpose vehicle (also known as SPV) is where by a company is set up that is used to represent the individual borrower and/or any other potential investors, for the acquisition of the property. In some cases, it can be beneficial to use a SPV to help alleviate taxes and minimise risks.
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial buy to let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Typical fees for buy to let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to let, what can i claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
Many thanks for all your help in getting both mortgages over the line. I really appreciate your concerted efforts to solve all the problems that arose & apologise for my frantic mails and calls to you both. Rest assured I will certainly come back to Charleston again and feel free to have anyone refer to me in respect to explaining my experience in dealing with you all