What is a commercial buy to let?
A commercial buy to let is a mortgage designed for the purchase of residential property through a limited company (trading) or special purpose vehicle (SPV). A commercial buy to let is specifically granted to investors, developers, property professionals or company portfolios.
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial buy to let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Typical fees for buy to let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to let, what can i claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
This is the second time I have used Charleston and it won’t be the last, I have also recommended your service to a friend of mine.