Typical fees for buy to let loans
When purchasing a buy to let, you and your investors will need to cover the costs of buying, which can include solicitor’s fees, stamp duty land tax, survey fees, any maintenance costs, and sales agent fees.
At Charleston, we don’t require any upfront fees for our buy to let mortgages and we offer an 85% maximum loan to value (LTV).
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial buy to let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Typical fees for buy to let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to let, what can i claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for your support for my re-mortgage application especially for Gemma’s professionalism and patience throughout the whole process. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future.