United Trust Bank
Founded in 1955, United Trust Bank is a specialist lender with a driving need to always understand the needs of its customers. It has specialist divisions focusing on various kinds of financial products and services including structured finance, specialist mortgages, development finance, bridging finance, professional loans and asset finance.
The bank has a management team with extensive experience working together as a team and utilises its collective in-depth knowledge with its commercial sensibilities to make it a leading brand for individuals, developers and brokers looking for a first-class and highly tailored service.
Highly esteemed and regarded with in the industry, United Trust Bank has won countless sector awards including the Mortgage Strategy Awards of 2018's Best Secured Loan Lender, Moneynet Personal Finance Awards of 2018's Best Business Savings - Fixed Rate and Best Second Mortgage Lender of 2017 at the Personal Finance Awards (retaining the award they won at the same awards back in 2016) among many more. The awards further prove the organisation's position as a fully established, reputable and reliable specialist lender.
- Bridging finance products that bridge the gap between sale and purchase
- Bridging finance products for raising capital, downsizing and portfolio restructuring
- Bridging finance products to facilitate repayment in terms
- Bridging finance and secured loan products for refinancing and or purchasing assets
- Both FCA regulated and unregulated bridging finance loans
- Minimum size of loans and financial products at £75,000 and a maximum size of £15 million and more
- Maximum LTV of 70% MV
- For single securities, a minimum property value of £150,000 and multiple securities, a minimum property value of £100,000
- No upper age restriction on any of United Bank Trust's financial products
- Legal fees and valuations charged only at cost
- Daily recalculated variable interest rates
- After 1st month, no more ERCs