Platform Home Loans
Platform Home Loans operates as an intermediary leader for The Co-operative Bank and offers a wide range of different mortgage products such as mainstream and Buy to Let. They make a point of only doing business with professional and reputable mortgage advisors, who must be appropriately authorises whether it is from a principle or directly from the FCA or Financial Conduct Authority. They also must be holding a valid Consumer Credit Licence and possess Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Platform has a long history, originally being established in 1989 as a central lender of mortgages for Bear Stearns Home Loans. It was in 1992 that it became Platform Home Loans. The most recent incarnation of the lender launched in 2003 and was formed from a merger between Verso and Platform Home Loans, both of which were subsidiaries of Britannia. Since Britannia and the Co-operative Bank merged successfully in August of 2009, Platform have benefited greatly from being a crucial part of a larger organisation.
They are fully committed to listening to their customers and clients and to be accessible, supportive and consistent.
- Buy to Let mortgages with the fixed duration of 2 years with rates starting from 1.49%
- Buy to Let mortgages with the fixed duration of 3 years with rates starting from 2.14%
- Buy to Let mortgages with the fixed duration of 5 years with rates starting from 2.39%
- Buy to Let tracker mortgages with the fixed duration of 2 years with rates starting from 1.49%
- Cashback is available on specific products
- Free standard legals are available for re-mortgage applications. Though any worth £500,000 or more and or any that are on encumbered properties are not eligible for free legal assistance.
- Let to Buy mortgages with the fixed duration of 2 years with rates starting from 2.04%