Paragon Bank was first established in 1985 and it is part of the FTSE 250 Paragon Banking Group. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange. It has a successful and enduring history as one of the foremost specialist financial lenders in the UK. It manages assets worth more than £12 billion and has successfully assisted with the financial needs of more than 1.5 million customers in its three specialist markets - loan portfolio acquisition, lending and savings.
They provide mortgages and financial products for businesses and consumers. Paragon is a specialist lender in bespoke products across six key areas - motor finance, residential mortgages, development finance, asset finance, second charge mortgages and buy to let mortgages. They have won countless awards, such as the Moneynet Awards winner of Best Monthly Interest Savings Provider 2018, Moneyfacts Awards Online Savings Provider of the Year 2017, Moneyfacts Awards Best Secured Loan Provider 2016. The company is regulated and authorised by PRA or the Prudential Regulation Authority and the FCA Financial Conduct Authority.
- Special Buy to Let mortgages with the Paragon Standard Variable Rate of 5.35% and the bank base rate of 0.50%, Paragon LIBOR 0.60%
- Fixed rate residential mortgages.
- Mortgage rates for initial terms of either 2, 3 or 5 years.
- Minimum mortgage terms of 5 years and maximum mortgage terms of 30 years
- Mortgage worth as much as 85% of the property value
- Depending on agreed rate, early repayment charges may apply
- Second charge mortgage mortgages
- Loan amount of anything from £15,000 to £500,000 and can offer repayment terms of anything between 60 to 3000 months, at a variable rate of 5.6% APRC.
- Fixed rate loans for 2 to 5 years at rates of 4.08% to 7.30%
- Variable rate loans at a rate of 3.65% to 6.55%