MT Finance is a London-based bridging finance lender, that since its inception in 2008 has won numerous industry awards including the Business Moneyfacts Award in 2016 for Best Bridging Finance Provider and in 2017 for Best Service From A Bridging Finance Provider among others. As part of their promise to clients of their transparency they are actively members of the AOBP (Association of Bridging Professionals), NACFB (National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers) and ASTL (Association of Short Term Lenders). They have worked with various individuals, business owners and property investors, with successfully meeting the goal of either saving them money with the loan or making it.
They specialise particularly in short term bridging loans and auction finance on both first charge and second charge basis. As a non-status lender, they don't judge loan applications and applicants based on credit history, but rather on their current financial situation and plans for the future.
MT Finance are known as a lender who can provide bridging finance quickly when their clients need it, with as much flexibility as possible. They appreciate that all loan applicants’ situations are different and will always therefore listen intently to clients and their unique requirements and find a solution that works best. With a small but dedicated team, MT Finance give each client as much attention and assistance as they require from the beginning to the end of the loan process.
- First and second charge bridging loans of anything between £100,000 and £5m
- Rates at 0.89% for first charge loans and 0.95% for second charge loans
- Loan terms of between 3 to 24 months
- LTV as much as 70% for first charge loans and 65% on open market for second charge loans
- Loans without personal guarantees required
- Loans given without relying on credit scores
- No charges for early repayment of loans
- No exit fees
- No upfront costs