Mint Bridging was established as a next generation lender in 2011. They are a partnership focused on innovation and flipping the world of lending upside down. As they are a 100% privately funded company they are not restricted with the amount of money they can lend. It also gives them the flexibility and freedom to share their experience and knowledge with their clients as well as using their finely tuned instincts to create the most profitable bespoke opportunities.
A reliable and reputable specialist provider of hand crafted, short-term commercial and residential bridging finance, Mint Bridging has a combination of more than 50 years’ worth of banking experience and property lending that they bring to the table to offer their clients exceptional service. As a lender, Mint Bridging has gone from strength to strength over the last 7 years, in which time they have expanded to a workforce of 40 strong, as well as having opened up another office. The company now operates between their Altrincham and Salford's MediaCityUK based offices.
They were recently shortlisted for the 2018 What Mortgage Awards for Best Bridging Lender and recently hired a new underwriter Roxann Robinson, who had previously worked for five years with Barclays and TFC Home Loans; and Peter Howarth as a new Credit Manager. Howarth is a former director of 35 years with NatWest.
- Hand crafted bridging finance worth anything from £100,000 to as much as £5m
- LTVs of as much as 80%
- Both 1st charge bridging loans and 2nd charge bridging loans.
- Both forms of loans are on terms of no longer than 12 months.
- Bridging finance products throughout England and Wales.
- 2nd charge loans worth anything from £100,000 to £2m. LTVs of as much as 70% CDV of terms of no longer than 12 months, that are available throughout England and Wales.