Lloyds Bank can point to one of the most extensive histories in the world of banking. Founded in 1765, it is now a British institution with headquarters in London and other administrative offices in both Wales and Scotland.
Its tentacles reach into a number of the many banking sectors including:
- Retail banking, where it can boast being the largest retail bank in England
- Commercial banking
- Clearing banking, where Lloyds acts as an intermediary between the trading contracts that are to be found in financial markets.
Over the centuries Lloyds has absorbed many smaller banks and the traditional banking services it offers to customers now include:
- Savings accounts
- Checking accounts
- Investment accounts
- Credit cards
- General loans
- Home insurance.
For business customers Lloyds offers:
- Invoice Finance
- Asset Finance
- Other Lending Schemes
As an example of what is available, for those businesses that are moving to a bigger office or expanding to multiple locations, Lloyds offers a Commercial Mortgage that helps to spread cost.
Among the many benefits and other features of this deal are those customers can:
- Apply for a minimum of £25,001 and choose loan terms from as few as three years and as many as 25 years.
- Borrow up to 70 percent of the property value and, in specific cases, more.
- Choose between a fixed interest rate or a bank-rate linked rate.
- Capital repayment holidays of up to two years may be available on bank rate linked mortgages.
- If you wish to borrow on other terms we may still be able to help you.