Providing finance to professionals within the property industry, Lend Invest provides a platform to allow institutions and individuals to invest in a property backed loan. Founded to improve the mortgage market, Lend Invest was established in 2008 and since then, their investors have invested around £1.1 billion to borrowers in loans for building, buying or renovating more than 3,500 properties worth more than £1.7 billion across the UK.
Lend Invest offers:
- Bridging finance – Lend Invest's bridging finance products allow investors to rapidly secure their chosen property, fund works of generate cash flow in the short term. Offering rates from 0.59% per month, loans are available from £75,000 up to £7.5 million with an LTV of up to 75% and terms of up to 1 year. There are no exit fees, with lending only being available on securities within Wales, Scotland and England.
- Auction finance – designed to meet the needs of investors who want to buy a property at auction, this fast-tracked service allows investors to secure their property in the required completion deadline. Rates are available from 0.59% per month with loans from £75,000 up to £7.5 million and with LTV up to 75% and terms of up to 1 year.
- Refurbishment finance – for professionals who wish to improve or refurbish a property. Loans are based on GDV and money will be released in stages. Rates are from 0.89% per month and loans are available for terms of up to 18 months with up to 70% of security in amounts from £100,000 to £2 million.
- Pre-construction finance – for experienced borrowers enhancing or obtaining planning permissions. Available on all types of property as long as the planning consent will be residential, rates are from 1.00% per month and are available in amounts from £1 m to £5 m with an LTV of up to 70% in terms of up to 18 months.
- Development finance – ideal for funding projects. Rates are from 7.98% pa and loans are from £500,000 to £7.5m with a loan to GDV of up to 70% and terms of 24 months or less.
- Development Exit finance – rates from 0.70% per month with amounts from £250,000 to £5m with an LTV of up to 70% and terms of 12 months or less.