Amicus is a specialist in offering bridging finance on residential and commercial properties as well as on properties sold at auction, development projects and refurbishments. Offering flexible short-term finance on a range of properties and projects to suit the timescale needs of customers, Amicus moves quickly to find a solution thanks to their flexible rates and expertise in the market.
- Residential short-term finance from £30k up to £7m with first charge loans up to 75% net loan to value and at a rate per month of 0.7% to 1% depending on the value. Supporting clients to find tailored finance to meet their short term needs speedily, a decision in principle is usually given on the same day as the inquiry is made.
- Commercial short-term finance from £30 k up to £7 m with first charge loans up to 70% net loan to value and at a rate per month of 0.75% up to 1.5% depending on the loan to value. As specialists in the commercial bridging finance sector, Amicus provides reliable short-term solutions for temporary funding shortfalls and for both small scale and industrial scale time critical opportunities.
- Refurbishment short term finance from £30k to £7 m and with first charge loans up to 75% net loan to value and a rate per month of 0.89% to 1.25% depending on LTV. Loan solutions are available on both heavy and light refurbishment projects with tailored solutions to meet individual needs.
- Development project short term finance from £30k to £7m with first charge loans up to 70% net LTV at a rate of 0.8% to 1.25% per month depending on LTV. Amicus supplies reliable capital to accommodate all conversion, part build and new build projects.
- Auction finance to fit the short timescale requirements of auction house sales. Finance available from £30k to £2m with first charge residential loans up to 75% net LTV and commercial loans up to 70% LTV at a rate of 0.9% per month.