A subsidiary of one Britain’s biggest building societies, the Yorkshire Building Society, Accord Mortgages only offers products to partners who have a shared passion for quality and who have a business model which is accordance with their own. While Accord Mortgages offer both residential and buy to let products, not all of their partners offer both types of product to clients.
Accord Mortgages’ residential products are processed separately to their buy to let products, however in both cases, the company’s sales team are on hand and are happy to help. Dedicated to ensuring that their customers’ needs are met, Accord has been nominated for several awards, even winning the title of 2016 Best Intermediary Lender by the Mortgage Finance Gazette.
- First time buyer products with added incentives to help support FTB clients to reduce their costs including up to £750 in cash back after the mortgage is completed, no product fees on certain deals and free standard valuations.
- Offset mortgage products to help provide clients with the opportunity to save on their repayments and to shorten the term of their mortgage. Accord offers three different offset options including the net payment, gross payment and static payment options.
- Home mover products with a range of deals including tracker, offset and fixed mortgage deals, terms between 2 and 5 years and LTVs from 65% up to 95%.
- Remortgage products including tracker, offset and fixed deals, terms between 2 and 5 years and LTVs between 65% and 90%.
- Product transfers for existing clients.
- Additional lending for existing clients for home improvements, debt consolidation or non-business purposes.
- Transfers of equity for existing clients.
- Porting of mortgage deals for existing clients when they move home with the opportunity to top up the difference.
- Buy to let remortgage products including tracker and fixed deals, terms between 2 and 5 years, no product fees on selected deals and LTVs from 60% up to 75%.
- Product transfers for existing buy to let clients.