What is Buy To Let?
Buy to let is where an individual, a property investor or developer purchases property with the intent to let. Buying property to let differs from a normal home or residential purchase because the property is purchased with the sole intention of renting the property to a tenant rather than the owner residing in the property themselves.
Guide to Buy To Let Mortgages
- What is a commercial buy to let?
- What is Buy To Let?
- What is a buy-to-let mortgage?
- Typical fees for buy to let loans
- What types of property fall under Buy to Let?
- What is an Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
- What is the stamp duty rate for a Buy To Let?
- What are the current Buy To Let Mortgage Rates?
- Buy to let, what can i claim against tax?
- Ideal Buy To Let Deposits / Loan to Value (LTV)
- Why use a Broker for Buy To Let?
- What is the capital gains impact of Buy To Let?
- Are my Buy To Let profits taxable?
- How to maximise your Buy To let
I phoned on Friday to thank you and all your staff for the hard work and effort you put in to get this deal through, you have done more than what was required of you and your staff have gone beyond the call of duty to achieve completion. I genuinely thank you and all the staff at Charleston for making it happen in a professional and friendly way and I will certainly recommend your services to any one I can